When Terms & Conditions apply Policy
Once you have completed purchasing your product or service via in store, online, over the phone, text message, online message (e.g. Facebook messenger) or email you have accepted and agreed to all of Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT Terms & Conditions as listed below.
Website Changes Policy
Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT has the right to change/update the website at any given time even during your time on our website.
Website unavailability Policy
Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT will not, under any circumstances, accept responsibility if the website is unavailable to you because of computer shut down, malfunction, internet connection problems or other factor(s) beyond our control.
Gift cards/certificate Policy
- Gift cards/certificates cannot be refunded or returned, unless required by state law. They will also not be exchanged for another denomination or tender, such as cash.
- Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT will not accept any photocopy or pictures of Fielder Choice Victoria or Fielders Choice ACT gift cards/certificates.
- Your gift card/certificate must be surrendered to Fielders Choice Victoria before or during the exchange of money.
- Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT is not be responsible and is unable to replace gift cards/ certificates which are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- Gift cards/certificates will not be used for products or services on sales and/or on special.
- Gift Voucher are valid as specified on the voucher. If there is no due by date or valid until date. The automatic expiry date will be no more than 12 months from date of purchase, or term of season.
- All orders are calculated in Australian Dollars (AUD) and must be paid in Australian dollars.
- Payment for items and/or services purchased on our website, at the time of placing an order. We will determine which credits/debt cards will be accepted.
- The full due amount must be paid to Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT before receiving your ordered product or completed service.
- There shall be no further discounts if a product you are purchasing contains a product on sale/special.
Fielders Choice Victoria/ ACT will despatch your order within 24 hours of confirmation, from the next working day (Monday thru Friday excluding public holidays and weekends).
All orders are shipped via Australia Post or, local and interstate Couriers which usually arrive within 2-5 working days, depending on distance and locality to regional and capital cities.
All orders sent with Australia Post will require a signature on delivery, if there is no one at address to accept the parcel, the driver will leave the parcel at the premises (provided there is a safe place to leave the order). You must notify us if you do not give permission for the parcel to be left without a signature.
Express Delivery: (Post and Couriers)
Fielders Choice Victoria/ ACT can arrange to have you orders send express post and or express courier, Please contact our Pro Staff for your options and pricing. Please check with Australia Post for further information regarding transit times to your area.
Within Australia: please allow 4-6 business days
Internationally: please allow 7-10 business days
Our aim to have your items delivered to you as soon as possible, please be aware that delivery times can vary due increased demand on postal and Courier services such as Christmas season.
Should you be an international customer please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, OR, call us on +61 3 9802 5884 for pricing and freight cost information
Returns and Exchange Policy
Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT will accept returns, be it due to change of mind or sizing issues, etc. This will be handled via an exchange of item or store credit. Items must be in new condition, with the original manufacturer's tags attached (where applicable). Receipt or tax invoice must be presented.
Returns and exchanges must be within 30 days of original purchase date.
We do not offer cash refunds under any circumstances.
No refunds will be offered where Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT staff believe the product has been used or damaged.
Warranty Claims Policy
Warranty claims (including Out of Box Failure) are handled directly by the product manufacturers or their authorised Australian distributors.
Fielders Choice Victoria /ACT, as an authorised retailer will handle all Warranty claims and returns on your behalf.
All Warranty claims are not with Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT, but with the Manufacturer of the product purchased.
All Returns sent back to Fielders Choice ACT, Must be pre-paid freight.
Fielders Choice Victoria and ACT will not accept return to sender or receiver pays.
To confirm claims procedure for manufacturers products, please email email@example.com. Include a photo of the item being claimed under warranty.
In the event of a product return, an RA (Return Authorisation) number, will be issued, we cannot accept product returns without this RA number.
Where necessary returned products will be inspected, and tested to clarify the exact nature of the fault. If a fault cannot be found we will have the option of returning the product(s) back to you.
To obtain an RA please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Order/Invoice Number, ETPOS receipt
- Contact details
- Reason for return
Once you have received the RA you can prepare the product for delivery to us and enclose the following items:
Copy of your original Invoice/Order Confirmation
- Copy of the email from us confirming the return
- Original packaging and ALL parts & accessory items that came with your product
Write the RA clearly on the outside of the parcel/package (do not write the RA on the product itself)
We will notify you as soon as we have received your returned product and keep you updated on its status.
Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT, cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to products occurring in transit on return to our stores.
Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT may not accept product returns if any of the following apply:
- Incomplete or missing parts
- The customer has simply changed their mind or decided they do not like the goods
- There are signs of physical damage to the product
- The product has been damaged due to unreasonable or unintended use
- Fielders Choice Victoria/ACT will not replace the warranty claimed product(s) if the manufacturer/ Australian distributor has rejected your claim. We will notify you as soon as we have received your returned product and keep you updated on its status